Distilled from the wood of the Cedar wood tree, this oil has a beautiful woody aroma.
Cedarwood oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and insecticidal properties. This incredible essential oil has many functions:
- Prevents hair loss
- Repels insects, simply add few drops of cedar wood oil and thyme essential oil to your electric aroma diffuser.
- Helps treating dandruff and dryness when mixed with a carrier oil.
- Helps relaxing and promoting sleep, adding the oil to your bath or by inhaling it.
- Reduces joint and muscle inflammation thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties.
- You can also combine 1 drop of cedar oil with a carrier oil and use it as an aftershave.
- Add 8 drops to 500ml water spray bottles and spray as air freshener.
Blends well with: Jasmin, Lemon and Neroli.
This is a concentrated essential oil. To make your own reed diffuser fragrance, mix 10ml of your chosen scent with 90ml of base oil and then simply pour it into your glass bottle and add new reeds. You can even blend your own scents using a range of fragrance oils and add 10mlof your blend to the base oil for a unique home scent.