Floral Waters, also called Hydrolat, are used to soothe, cool and tone all kinds of skin, especially sensitive, dry or combination skin. They are often used in skincare and aromatherapy thanks to their properties and they are also extremely versatile. Floral waters hydrate and balance the pH levels of the skin, and treat redness, acne and sunburns.
Rose Floral Water is obtained by the distillation of Rose petals.
You can use Rose Floral Water:
- As facial toner, immediately after cleansing your skin, to calm, soothe the skin and stimulate blood circulation;
- As a make-up setter, to help set your make-up throughout the day;
- As hair toner, use it during your final rinse when shampooing or after you blow dry your hair, for a delicate scent;
- Combined with lotions and moisturisers or on its own, to calm the skin from sunburns, insect bites, skin irritations and nappy rash.
- As Aromatherapy, spray the floral water onto pillows or clothes, to relax your mind and body.
Rose is ideal for all ages, even elderly and children.
When using for the first time on your skin or fabrics, make sure you test it on a small area first.