Floral Water, also called Hydrolat, is used to soothe, cool and tone all kinds of skin, especially sensitive, dry or combination skin. It is often used in skincare and aromatherapy thanks to its properties and it's also extremely versatile. Floral water hydrates and balances the pH levels of the skin, and treat redness, acne and sunburns.
Orange Floral Water is obtained by the distillation of Neroli flowers.
You can use Floral Water:
- As facial toner, immediately after cleansing your skin;
- As a make-up setter, to help set your make-up throughout the day;
- As hair toner, use it during your final rinse when shampooing or after you blow dry your hair, for a delicate scent;
- Combined with lotions and moisturisers, to calm the skin.
- As Aromatherapy, spray the floral water onto pillows or clothes, to relax your mind and body
When using for the first time on your skin or fabrics, make sure you test it on a small area first.